Friday, February 18, 2011

CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

CAFR1 NATIONAL POST




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------







CAFR QUESTION



Walter:



Question: Why would Government Corporations publish CAFR reports if they are trying to mislead the public? Wouldn't it be easier for them to keep this type of information from the public instead of making it so easily available on the internet?



Sincerely,



Peter



_________________________________________







CAFR ANSWER



Peter:



That is a no brain-er. By putting it out there they can say: "Look, we are not hiding anything, it can be found on our website or at the reference desk of the library for the last thirty years."



REALITY NOW SPEAKING: If I stole a million dollars from you and created the Walter - Peter property management corp. that required two-million to start, and listed you as half owner but never told you over the next 20 years as I moved; spent; invested the wealth generated therefrom, but when you stumbled upon the partnership by accident one day, saw that a million dollars was used by me to start the company the day after it was stolen from you and you confronted me. What would you think and do if I replied back:



"What are you talking about, I used your million dollars to benefit you in our partnership, I hid nothing from you, your name is on the company, and it was registered with the state and in fact I did all of the annual reports for you and took care of everything. In fact brought you to one of the properties ten years ago and another five years ago.. Well, I better not be standing to close to you. But then the thought crosses your mind of; was I trying to do something for you? So, you dig a little deeper and find out that over the last twenty-years I moved all profit out about twenty-five-million of the company and ran up a debt of five-million standing. Your last question you ask yourself is: Do you find a Mexican to cap me or do you do it yourself?





Walter Burien - CAFR1

P. O. Box 2112

Saint Johns, AZ 85936



Tel. (928) 445-3532

No comments: