Monday, March 26, 2012


WHOOPS: President Obama Caught On Microphone Telling Russian President That Things Will Change AFTER He Wins Re-Election

  • Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Joe WeisenthalBusiness Insider
March 26, 2012

Whoops.
President Obama was caught on a hot mic (live mic) telling Russian President Medvedv the truth: He’ll have more flexibility on security issues AFTER he wins re-relection.
Jake Tapper at ABC has the exchange
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
Of course, nobody should be surprised by this: This is just reality. But normally politicians aren’t heard spelling out reality so clearly.
Check out a video of the exchange below:

No comments: