Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A widely available treatment for shingles that has no side effects


July 10, 2013

A widely available treatment for
shingles that has no side effects
Herpes zoster is an unwanted infection that can hit mature people. The cause is varicella. You know it as the chickenpox virus. In many, an incomplete immune response to the initial exposure leads to a local infection in a nerve. The common name for herpes zoster is shingles. This incredibly painful condition often goes away on its own.

A simple way to keep
your muscles strong
as you get older
(and it isn't exercise)
This one step can strengthen aging muscles, boost your immune system, and even help you manage your weight.

Learn More Now
Problem is, a small number of people don't completely recover. The damaged nerve then causes intense pain indefinitely (post herpetic neuralgia or PHN). This is a terrible way to suffer. And conventional medicine doesn't have much to offer but drugs and creams that give temporary relief. I'm interested in getting rid of the pain completely. And you can do it.
I've treated several dozen people with oxidation during an attack. It goes away quickly and we haven't seen PHN in the people I've treated with oxidation. Unfortunately, oxidation might not be readily available to you. But a new study has good news on a therapy that's more readily available. It's hyperbaric oxygen (HBO).
This study followed 68 people with acute zoster. The researchers divided them into HBO treatment and control groups. They gave both groups the routine allopathic drugs for zoster. The results are telling. The placebo group (drug only) had long-term healing efficacy of 81.25%. The HBO group had 97.22% efficacy. That translates to much less healing time of the blisters, less pain, less depression, and most important, less incidence of PHN.
I'm thrilled with this report for several reasons. It shows that doctors should use HBO with more infection indications than just osteomyelitis or flesh-eating bacteria. It's lunacy that people are dying or suffering from infection when we know that oxygen delivery to your immune cells is the most important part of your immune defense. In fact, in mounting a defense, your white blood cells' consumption of oxygen goes up by 100 times. I sometimes don't understand the brains of the so-called experts.


I tout oxidation - ozone, ultraviolet blood irradiation, and hydrogen peroxide therapies. These are magnificent at activating your immune system and encouraging more oxygen delivery. If you have herpes zoster, and can't get to an oxidation expert, please look to HBO. Post herpetic neuralgia is really nasty. While conventional medicine can't cure it, we do get good results with this condition. But it's far easier to prevent than treat it.
Look to my website (www.doctorrowen.com) for doctors I've trained in oxidation and also for a link to see my YouTube videos of patients treated with oxidation. If you don't have one near you, HBO for infection is a terrific alternative. Hopefully the doctors at the HBO center will be open to treating conditions other than the ridiculously few that the FDA has "approved."
Yours for better health and medical freedom,

Robert J. Rowen, MD
REF: Undersea Hyperb Med. 2012 Nov-Dec;39(6):1083-7.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My Name are Nunu Caligril i am really happy that i was cured, form (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND THROAT) with the using of herbal medicine of Dr EDE-MEME , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this herbal man who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 7 days and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR.EDE-MEME who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Doctor and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: edeharbelhome@gmail.com he is waiting for your email: edeharbelhome@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My Name are Nunu Caligril i am really happy that i was cured, form (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND THROAT) with the using of herbal medicine of Dr EDE-MEME , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this herbal man who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 7 days and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR.EDE-MEME who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Doctor and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: edeharbelhome@gmail.com he is waiting for your email: edeharbelhome@gmail.com

SUSAN LUTHER said...

Hi Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Ekpiku cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

wilson paul said...

DR OBOITE herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure
I was cured recently by one man from Africa DR OBOITE,A friend introduced me to him i contacted him, and he treat me an cured my herpes virus permanently, It's still a surprised to me because all hope was gone, so i decided to testify his goodness to everyone, So if you have any diseases like this, ACNE/HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS/HERPES VIRUS/GENITAL WART/ ALS/ COPD, or any diseases he can cure it and is a humble and truthful man. You can write DR OBOITE through mail: droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him with his telephone number +2348054265852

sandra dave said...

hello universe I am here again to say a big thanks to Dr. Sebi for making me a complete
soul again, i was infected with herpes for 5 years i have been seriously
praying to God and searching for
cure. I came here last month to search for solution to my
problem and i saw a comment of people talking about
different doctors and God directed me to choose Dr.sebi
and i contacted Him, he sent me a medicine and directed
me on how i will take the medicine for 7 days, i did so anda
went for a test and my result came out as Negative. i am so
happy, i shared tears of happiness and i have taken it upon
my self to always testify about how God used Dr. Sebi to solve my problem.
I am a clean man now, without any virus
if you are infected with any disease like HIV, AIDS, CANCER
HERPES or any other disease you can also be happy like me
by contacting Dr. Sebi through his Email:drsebispelltemple@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him on the numbers +2348153863900. GOD BLESS DR SEBI FOR ME .