Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teeth Needing Root Canals Can Heal with Diet Alone

by SARAH, THE HEALTHY HOME ECONOMIST on OCTOBER 30, 2011







The most popular post I’ve written on this blog recently is how I healed my child’s cavity by using the protocol recommended by Dr. Weston A. Price DDS, a dentist who penned the incredible book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
back in the 1930′s.
Granted, the cavity I healed was an early cavity .. it was a hole in one of my child’s top front incisors and it filled in within weeks to be as smooth as the teeth next to it.
But what about a tooth with a really bad cavity?   What if the cavity has actually eaten into the pulp of the tooth and your dentist recommends a root canal?
Guess what?  You can save these teeth too.
The regime for healing teeth even in such a state of complete degeneration is described in the book Cure Tooth Decay by Rami Nagel.
I had the privilege of talking to Rami personally at the Wise Traditions Conference last year in Philadelphia.
I have no doubt that our conversation helped to enable me to heal my child’s cavity some months later and write about it hopefully helping thousands of people in the process do the exact same thing.
Watch this video Rami emailed to me a couple of days ago that tells the story of Mike, another person who has had success healing cavities, this time though, the cavities were severe.  So severe, in fact, that the dentist recommended he have immediate root canals.
If you have teeth in such a severe state of decay and think there is no hope, think again.  Proper, traditionally based nutrition can work wonders even in these types of situations. Make sure you listen through the whole 7 minutes of the video because he talks about what the dentist said when he went to get his teeth cleaned many months later.
High Five Mike! Thanks for sharing your story with the world!

Sarah, TheHealthyHomeEconomist.com

Source:  Cure Tooth Decay

No comments: