Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hodkins Disease treated Naturally

most of you have many questions of how I am beating cancer, it is not easy and its a a full time job..I took the year off of school to concentrate on my health and apparently
smile emoticon
kicking butt with my last test results saying no evidence of tumors.... we are doing some final blood work and will continue to be followed by my doctors closely but they are pretty sure I am cancer free BOOM!!!! By the way I was suppose to be dead January 22nd,given about 6 months to live with stage 4 cancer. You can do it too, find a doctor that you are comfortable with... Here is some of my things I do daily.... EVERY DAY!!!! I do not take a day off! Here is the link to purchase my story of my journey and what I do and your purchase will help me with all my expenses. (I chose not to do the chemo route because I experienced it, even if you are doing chemo you can minimize your side effects....talk to your naturopath and don't give up hope) www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=16134386..
Daily
oil pull
Essiac Tea
Juice
skin brush
rebounder (move your body to help detox before the sauna)
Infrared Sauna (3o minutes 125 degrees, I worked up to that)
supplements
juice
castor oil packs on toxin areas
3 liters of water daily Living Springs WaterHouse
cannabis oil on rashes (from detox)
prayer and meditation...visualized my wellness! Alex J. Hermosillo - Mastery of Energy Healing
detox bath usually before bed
every few days to weekly every two weeks
Lymphatic Massage blood work see Doc
Coffee enema Breakthrough Medicine
Monthly
Thermography Northern Arizona Thermal Imaging
Ultrasound if needed
Blood work
*EAT ALL ORGANIC and I have cut way down on meat*

Check with your doctor to see what would be good for you, everyone is different.

No comments: