Friday, April 24, 2015

7 Reasons To Wash The Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar



By Borislav Draganov / 13/01/2015





The health benefits that natural unfiltered apple cider vinegar brings are known for centuries. This vinegar is especially helpful as a treatment for improvement of hair quality, its shine and against hair loss.
Regular hair washing with apple cider vinegar removes all the chemicals that build up in the hair because of the various hair products we use on a daily basis and at the same time the vinegar restores the natural pH balance in the hair and helps it growth and improves the health of the scalp.

Furthermore, apple cider vinegar also improves the blood flow in the small blood vessels located under the skin on the head and at the same time it eliminates the bacteria that cause infections on the scalp and hair resulting in dandruff. ACV is also good to get rid of acid reflux.



1 comment:

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com