Friday, May 27, 2016

Apple Cider Vinegar and pain


SHE RUB HER HAND WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TWICE A WEEK… THE REASON… I’M TRYING TONIGHT!
TEAM - 3:07 AM







Hello everyone. Before we start with this article, I would like to say that this homemade recipe was sent by one of our readers, who wished to stay anonymous. Our reader said that she was experiencing severe and terrible pain in the hands, so she decided to try this alternative medicine.




This is her story:

“A few years ago I’ve experienced severe and terrible pain in the joints and arms. I went to see a doctor and I was diagnosed with arthritis, probably because of hard work and malnutrition. I’m not a person who reaches for drugs and medications immediately, so I’ve decided to try natural remedy instead. I talked with my doctor, and he told me that I should try apple cider vinegar. I’m using this apple cider vinegar treatment for 2 months now, and I’m feeling much better.

In the first month, I was using this apple cider vinegar treatment three times a week, and now just two times a week. I soak my hands in apple cider vinegar bath before I got to sleep every night, and the pain and the burning sensation will simply disappeared. I’ve also used a natural drink made from these 3 natural and super healthy ingredients: apple cider vinegar, water and honey. I highly recommend this super healthy remedy to everyone, because it’s extremely effective and amazing.”

In this article we are going to show you how to use the apple cider vinegar healing potion, the apple cider vinegar rubbing technique and apple cider vinegar bath. Note: You should also know that you can stop the pain and symptoms, if you make small diet and lifestyle changes, and add some natural remedies like apple cider vinegar. These simple treatments are very easy – you just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:

Healing potion

Here’s what you need to do – add 3 tbs. of apple cider vinegar in 300 ml of water or a fruit juice and mix it will. Make sure you drink this mixture before all major meals, three times a day. Note: apple cider vinegar is extremely powerful, and it will help you eliminate toxins from the human body. You should also know that apple cider vinegar works as a powerful antioxidant and

Rubbing

Here’s what you need to do – just mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbs. of olive oil. Then, you need to apply this mixture on the painful joints. You will be amazed by the results.

Bath

Here’s what you need to do – just mix 6 cups of water with a cup of apple cider vinegar. Then, you need to soak your feet or hands in this mixture. You can also apply a compress on the other painful areas. We highly recommend that you should definitely try any of these effective treatments, if you suffer from joint pain. You will be amazed by the results. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.


No comments: