December 12, 2009 Learn about Climate Change & the Copenhagen Summit (click)
Climate Change: What is the Hidden Agenda?
Global Research, December 12, 2009
Email this article to a friend
Print this article
We bring to the attention of our readers, an archive of opinion, news, and analysis on the issue of Global Warming, which is currently being debated in Copenhagen under the auspices of the UN Framework Agreement on Climate Change.
The corporate media, in chorus, is calling upon public opinion to endorse the Global Warming consensus, which supports a multibillion dollar carbon trading system.
CO2 emissions are heralded in the editorial as the single and most important threat to the future of humanity.
The evidence that CO2 is the sole cause of Global Warming is questionable, as revealed by numerous scientific studies.
This archive on Climate Change published by Global Research brings together a vast body of critique, analysis and opinion regarding the Climate Change.
What is the hidden agenda behind the Copenhagen CO15 Summit?
The governments of NATO countries act on behalf of the interests of the financial establishment, the oil companies and the defense contractors. The Global Warming consensus is being used to justify a lucrative multibillion carbon trading scheme which seeks to enrich corporations and financial institutions to the detriment of the developing countries.
This carbon trading scheme does not serve the interests of social justice. Quite the opposite.
While we share the concerns of the environmentalists, there is no reason to uphold something which is untrue or questionable to reach stated environmental goals.
Reducing toxic manmade emissions, preserving biodiversity, protecting wildlife and preventing deforestation are objectives in their own right. The implementation of an environmental program geared explicitly towards reducing environmental contamination and pollution at the national and international levels requires neither the Global Warming Consensus, nor a profit driven carbon trading system.
Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, December 12, 2009
Part I Opinion and Analysis
Part II News Reports on Climate Change
PART I OPINION AND ANALYSIS
Copenhagen and Global Warming: Ten Facts and Ten Myths on Climate Change
- by Prof. Robert M. Carter - 2009-12-09
Copenhagen's Hidden Agenda: The Multibillion Trade in Carbon Derivatives
Architect of Credit Default Swaps behind the Development of "Carbon Derivatives"
- by Washington's Blog - 2009-12-08
There Is No 'Consensus' On Global Warming
A clear attempt to establish truth not by scientific methods but by perpetual repetition
- by Prof Richard S. Lindzen - 2009-12-04
How to Reverse Global Warming: 21st Century Climate Blueprints
- by Dr. Andrew Glickson - 2009-07-26
Perspectives from the Recent History of the Atmosphere
Call For Independent Inquiry Into Climategate as Global Warming Fraud Implodes
- by Paul Joseph Watson - 2009-12-02
"Catastrophic Global Warming", Ecological Brainwashing and World Government
- by Olga Chetverikova - 2009-12-10
VIDEO: Global Warming: "Cap and Trade" Will Not Work for Climate
Only Benefits the Financial Players
- by Washington's Blog - 2009-12-10
VIDEO: Climate Change - Has It Been Cancelled?
The Truth about Climate Change and Global Warming
- by Prof. Robert M. Carter - 2009-12-10
The Great Carbon Con: Can offsetting really help to save the planet?
- by Sophie Morris - 2009-12-10
Carbon Capitalists Warming to Climate Market Using Derivatives
- by Lisa Kassenaar - 2009-12-09
Climate Science: Is it currently designed to answer questions?
- by Prof. Richard S. Lindzen - 2009-11-30
Climate Change: Breaking the "Political Consensus"
- by Andrew Gavin Marshall - 2008-08-07
The wealth of science points to a natural change in our climate, and the entire history of the world and of all humanity supports this hypothesis
HAARP. The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: "Owning the Weather" for Military Use
- by Michel Chossudovsky - 2008-05-31
VIDEO: Global Warming or Global Governance?
This video questions the Global Warming Consensus
Global Warming Censored: How the Major Networks Silence the Debate on Climate Change
- by Julia A. Seymour, Dan Gainor - 2008-04-09
Climate Change: The Global Media presents an Apocalyptic Scenario
- by Michel Chossudovsky - 2009-12-07
Excluded from the Copenhagen Agenda: Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change
The manipulation of climate for military use
- by Michel Chossudovsky - 2009-12-05
The manipulation of climate for military use
Global Warming: "Fixing the Climate Data around the Policy"
- by Michel Chossudovsky - 2009-11-30
Both the concepts and the data have been adjusted and shaped to fit the agenda of the UN Panel on Climate Change.
Global Cooling is Here
- by Prof. Don J. Easterbrook - 2008-11-02
Despite no global warming in 10 years, the IPCC still predict the Earth is in store for catastrophic warming.
The Day Global Warming Stood Still
- by Mark Sircus - 2009-11-29
Manipulation of Data and Concepts: The Climate Change EMails
University of East Anglia emails: the most contentious quotes
Copenhagen: A Climate of Suspicion
- by Christopher Caldwell - 2009-11-29
Climategate: the Whitewash Begins
- by James Delingpole - 2009-11-28
Climate Change: This is the Worst Scientific Scandal of our Generation
- by Prof. Christopher Booker - 2009-11-28
Climate Change: The current rate of CO2 rise is unprecedented in the recent history of the Earth
Last Train to Copenhagen
- by Dr. Andrew Glickson - 2009-11-28
Global Warming On Trial: US Senator Inhofe Calls For Investigation Of UN IPCC
- by Paul Joseph Watson - 2009-11-24
Copenhagen: Seattle Grows Up
- by Naomi Klein - 2009-11-22
- by Naomi Klein - 2009-11-17
When the Climate Change Center Cannot Hold
- by Prof. Patrick Bond - 2009-10-27
Global Warming or Global Freezing: is the ice really melting?
- by F. William Engdahl - 2009-09-24
Carbon Trading Giants and Big Energy Are Steering the Global Warming Debate Away from REAL Solutions
- by Washington's Blog - 2009-07-28
CO2 and Global Warming Models
Global Climate, Methane Burps and the 12 Mile Blob
- by Washington's Blog - 2009-07-26
Global Warming or Global Cooling? A New Trend in Climate Alarmism
- by Dr. David Evans - 2009-07-23
Banksters Love Cap-and-Trade: Economic collapse about to accelerate
- by James Corbett - 2009-07-02
Global Warming Consensus Challenged: "Environmental Effects of Increased Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide''
Global Warming Petition Signed by 31,478 Scientists
- by Ron Paul - 2009-06-17
Arctic meltdown is a threat to humanity
- by Fred Pierce - 2009-03-31
The Worldwide Environmental Crisis
Gone Missing: The Precautionary Principle
- by Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri - 2009-02-11
Wall Street sets the Stage for the Next Big Heist
- by Andrew Hughes - 2008-12-20
What Global Warming?
Such as it was is over
- by Phil Brennan - 2008-07-22
VIDEO: Challenging the Models on Climate Change: Greenhouse Conspiracy
Global Warming: Facts and Factoids
- by Geraldo Luís Lino - 2008-06-05
World Bank Climate Profiteering
- by Daphne Wysham, Shakuntala Makhijani - 2008-04-09
Global Warming gets the Cold Freeze
Global warming hoax exposed by record global cold
- by F. William Engdahl - 2008-04-07
Weather Warfare: Beware the US military’s experiments with climatic warfare
‘Climatic warfare’ has been excluded from the agenda on climate change.
- by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky - 2007-12-07
Top Global Warming Advocate: Jupiter & Saturn Closer To Sun Than Earth
- by Paul Joseph Watson - 2007-07-09
Green Market Hustlers
- by Prof. M. K. Dorsey - 2007-06-21
Regression on the Left
Sometimes the Left is its own worst enemy, particularly when it uses its enemy’s tactics to silence internal dissent.
- by Prof. David Noble - 2007-06-17
Opposing Views on Global Warming: The Corporate Climate Coup
- by Prof. David F. Noble - 2007-05-04
Climate of Fear: Global-warming alarmists intimidate dissenting scientists into silence.
- by Prof. Richard Lindzen - 2007-04-07
Climate Change: “The devil makes the saucepans, but not the lids”
- by Daniel Tanuro - 2007-03-28
The Causes of Climate Change
Open Letter to Channel 4 Head of production of "The Global Warming Swindle."
- by Prof Carl Wunsch - 2007-03-18
Don't let truth stand in the way of a red-hot debunking of climate change
- by George Monbiot - 2007-03-18
Global Warming: A Convenient Lie
- by Andrew Gavin Marshall - 2007-03-15
Global Warming: Truth or Dare?
- by Prof. Denis Rancourt - 2007-03-07
PART II NEWS REPORTS ON CLIMATE CHANGE
Copenhagen climate summit in disarray after 'Danish text' leak
- by John Vidal - 2009-12-08
Copenhagen climate summit: 1,200 limos, 140 private planes and caviar wedges
- by Andrew Gilligan - 2009-12-08
Climategate: "these e-mails explicitly refer to falsification and rigging of data"
Penn State scientist at center of a storm
- by Faye Flam - 2009-12-07
'Climategate' professor Phil Jones awarded £13 million in research grants
- by Robert Mendick - 2009-12-05
Copenhagen climate change talks must fail, says top scientist
- by Suzanne Goldenberg - 2009-12-04
Professor in climate change scandal helps police with enquiries while researchers call for him to be banned
- by Fiona Macrae - 2009-12-04
Emails originating from the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia
Access to Email data bank
- by eastangliaemails.com - 2009-11-29
Thinning glaciers driving polar ice loss, satellite survey finds
- by Ian Sample - 2009-09-25
'Mega-droughts' forecast for Africa
Scientists abandon global warming 'lie'
650 to dissent at U.N. climate change conference
Gustav swells to dangerous Cat 3 storm off Cuba
Biodiversity and the root causes of deforestation
NASA provides "Explanation" of China Earthquake: "Electrical disturbances on edge of atmosphere & impending quakes"
Arctic Sea Ice Still At Risk Despite Cold Winter, NASA Says
Opposition to The World Bank's Proposed Climate Funds
Global Warming 'Hysteria'
UN report: Severe climate change may now be 'inevitable'
Bali: Governments should say No to Biofuels
- by Friends of the Earth International - 2007-11-29
Solar wind warming up Earth?
- by Yury Zaitsev - 2007-09-30
Challenge to Scientific Consensus on Global Warming
Analysis Finds Hundreds of Scientists Have Published Evidence Countering Man-Made Global Warming Fears
- by Hudson Institute - 2007-09-13
Arctic Sea Ice Extent Hits Record Low
World hit by record extreme weather events in 2007
Scientist stuns experts by saying trees worsen greenhouse effect
Nature, Man and God
Vatican Seminar Debates Climate Issues
- by Father John Flynn - 2007-05-10
U.N. study: Comprehensive Global Warming Strategy
Scientist: Models used to analyse climate change are incoherent & invalid from a scientific point of view
World Bank Still Fuelling Climate Change
- by Friends of the Earth International - 2007-04-13
Melting ice gives birth to a strange New World
- by Steve Connor - 2007-03-05
'Doomsday Vault' To Resist Global Warming Effects
- by Penny MacRae - 2007-02-15
UN Climate Change Report On Global Warming
- by Elaine McKewon - 2007-01-31
Climate change Will Transform the Face Of Europe
- by Stephen Castle, Michael McCarthy - 2007-01-11
Oceans Warming And Rising
- by Julio Godoy - 2007-01-01
Massive Ice Shelf 'May Collapse without Warning'
Climate Change: Kyoto Moves Forward Despite Slow Pace
- by Friends of the Earth International - 2006-11-17
Global Action on Climate Change
'Market solutions' won't stop climate catastrophe
- by Zoe Kenny , Rohan Pearce - 2006-11-10
Climate Change and Energy: New Round of Talks
- by Friends of the Earth International - 2006-10-03
Controversial Experimental Weather Modification Bill in US Congress
- by Rosalind Peterson - 2006-05-11
Selected Articles on Global Warming and Climate Change
- by The Independent - 2006-02-17
New evidence suggests US & Russia are embroiled in an illegal race to harness the power of hurricanes & earthquakes
- by The Daily Express - 2005-10-08