Monday, April 20, 2015

Budwig Protocol Recipe Ingredients:


  • 6 tablespoons cold pressed flaxseed oil (Barlean’s flaxseed oil has proven to be ideal for this recipe).
  • 2/3 cup of organic low-fat cottage cheese (remember to take a look at the level of fat and whether the cheese is organic before purchasing).
  • Blend it with a blender for two minutes until you get a mixture where the oil doesn’t separate from the cheese.
  • Add two tablespoons of fresh ground flax seed meal to the mixture.
  • ½ cup of chopped nuts or organic berries.
  • Add some cinnamon.
  • Add water to make the mixture thinner if needed.
  • Use a spoon to stir the mixture if you want to make it thinner, but don’t make it very thin.

Instructions:
Put the flaxseed oil and cottage cheese in a jar or bowl. Use an immersion blender and mix them for about 2 minutes in order to get a solid mixture. The oil should not separate from the rest of the mixture.After that, grind the flax seeds with the help of a coffee grinder and grind until they become fine. Place them into the mixture and stir them.
In order to get a special taste you can add a cup of vanilla extract or some other similar extract. You can also add cinnamon and raw honey.
Remember that the main ingredients of this recipe are cheese, cold pressed flaxseed oil and the rest of the ingredients are added for the flavor.



1 comment:

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com