Sunday, December 30, 2018

Reports warn of disabling attacks to U.S. power grid that could wipe out “democracy” and the “world order”

Reports warn of disabling attacks to U.S. power grid that could wipe out “democracy” and the “world order”: A pair of reports released in the past month from two separate federal entities both warn of dire, devastating consequences from the destruction or disabling of a substantial portion of the U.S. power grid. 

In late November, the Pentagon released an eye-opening analysis of the effects of a poten

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!