Thursday, November 17, 2011

EX-RADICAL: WALL STREET DEMONSTRATIONS WILL LEAD TO VIOLENT REVOLUTION

EX-RADICAL: WALL STREET DEMONSTRATIONS WILL LEAD TO VIOLENT REVOLUTION


PART 2





By Paul McGuire

November 17, 2011

NewsWithViews.co



"A revolution is not a dinner party... A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another." -Chairman Mao



In my first article, I shared with you that at fifteen years old, I was personally involved in the counter culture in Manhattan. I demonstrated with radical activist Abbie Hoffman, was made an honorary member of the Black Panther Party (because I was white, I was given only honorary status) and was there with Timothy Leary, Ken Kesey. Allen Ginsberg along and radicals from the counter culture. In fact, although I never met him, I was there at the same time George Soros was having his political views forged with his friend, the poet Allen Ginsberg.



I was interested in a purely peaceful revolution based on a New Age vision of higher consciousness and some kind of Utopian one world government, one world economic system and one world religion. When I saw mass brainwashing being used to turn peaceful hippies into violent Weather Underground and Communist revolutionaries, I left the “movement,” to look for answers elsewhere. While attending the University of Missouri in Columbia, I had a dual major in filmmaking and a brand new field of psychology called “Altered States of Consciousness.” I began to find those answers, when I had what can only be described as a supernatural experience hitchhiking on the back roads of Missouri.



Today, I am watching the same Marxist strategies at work, this time on steroids, using social media and in the middle of the greatest economic crisis America has ever known. I have spent over 30 years living and researching this subject and my conscience demands that I speak up about it because real love engages and confronts. I cannot be passive or silent in the face of evil. If I really love my family, my country, you and your children, than I must speak up. For as the great philosopher, Edmund Burke, said, “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” I believe the real purpose of the Occupy Wall Street (“OWS”) Demonstrations is to eventually bring about a violent revolution to overthrow the government of the United States and bring in a dictatorial global government which the ancient prophet Daniel referred to as the “Fourth Beast.”

No comments: