Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Great Culling - Our Water,


2012 October 10 from G. Edward Griffin

It is worse than I thought
Last week, when I announced the new documentary entitled The Great Culling - Our Water, I said there was a plan to eliminate 86% of the human population, but it is worse than I thought. It really is 93%.

There is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, known as the Georgia Guidestones. Who paid for it is a mystery. Inscribed on it are ten commandments, written in twelve languages, for what it describes as an Age of Reason. Many believe it is an agenda for the New World Order.
The first commandment is: “Maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature.” I said in my email that, since the world population now stands at over seven billion, that means the commandment calls for the elimination of 86% of the world’s population. Well, it's a good thing our subscribers have a healthy level of skepticism, because I was informed immediately that the reduction would be over 92% – and, sure enough, that is correct. I have no idea how I came up with 86% but, when I ran the numbers a second time, the answer was exactly .92857, which rounds up to 93%. If that doesn't chill your bones, I can't imagine what would.

THE CULLING ALREADY HAS BEGUN
The Great Culling of the human race already has begun. It is being done through chemicals added to our drinking water, food, medicines, and the air we breathe – chemicals that have the known effect of reducing fertility and shortening lifespan. This message can no longer be dismissed as conspiracy theory. The facts are in plain view.

To learn more about this documentary and to see the preview,
click here.
G. Edward Griffin

No comments: