Saturday, October 13, 2012


The US Govt has known since 1974 that Cannabis cures Cancer. In ’72 Richard Nixon wanted a larger budget for his war on drugs.

He thought that if he proved Cannabis caused lung cancer like cigarettes do, he would get the support he needed. He gave the Medical College of Virginia 2 years to do a study on the effects of THC on the body. In ’74 the study was completed.
...

It turns out, THC when ingested in highly concentrated forms (such as eating Cannabis oil) will attack any mutated cells in your body while strengthening and rejuvenating the healthy cells. They found the PERFECT cure for Cancer. It worked fast, it worked well, it worked on many different forms of Cancer in ALL stages and it had ZERO harmful side effects. (Unlike Chemo which deteriorates your entire body and kills 1 in 5 patients)

Not only that, but it dissolves ALL forms of tumors and can even combat superbugs like MRSA. When Richard Nixon saw the results of the study he was FURIOUS. He threw the entire report in the trash and deemed the study classified.

In 1976 President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out — unsuccessfully — to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the “high.”
-----------------------------
Video tutorial how to make Cannabis oil to remedy cancer, tumors and other dis-ease

Published on Sep 13, 2012 by marioluna

ATTN: I am a medical marijuana patient, and i have been for over 6 years. everything i do in this video is LEGAL in my state, and please remember that this information is reserved for adults 18 and over.

walk through/explanation on a double solvent BHO extraction - Sorry the video is so long - I really tried to get all the information I could into this one. The intro is a long verbal walk through - I tried to be as detailed as possible in the original explanation - the rest of the video is pretty quiet. Please don't hesitate with any questions, also please check out my other videos! http://bit.ly/TNEVaO
--------------------------
Explanation: RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version - YouTube http://bit.ly/9ByNe8
--------------------------
Tutorial: How to Make Your Own Hemp Oil - Rick Simpson Calls RabbitHoleCentral - YouTube http://bit.ly/UYXVir
-----------------------------
List of US states Cannabis oil is legal and illegal: The use, sale and possession of cannabis (marijuana) in the United States is illegal under federal law. However, some states have created exemptions for medical cannabis use, as well as decriminalized non-medical cannabis use. http://bit.ly/QzRIsF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, It nice to inform you all that I have done Chemo and Radiation 2 times for my Breasts. My battle with Breast cancer started 5 years ago, after so many Chemo, Radiation and other natural therapy treatment that i took just to cure my Breast cancer, it all didn’t work for my condition. I have been treating this disease for the past 5 years, but today i am here telling the world about my final victory over Breast cancer with the help of Rick Simpson Hemp and cannabis Oil that I bought from Dr.Rick.This is a breakthrough in my family with so much Joy in our life today, i do really appreciate all the help and contribution from every member of my family for all they did for me and much love to my caring and loving husband. My love, you gave me the strengthen. Let Stop Breast Cancer, Go for your test and save your life, but if you have any cancerous diseases, there is no need to waste money on Chemo or Radiation, go get your Rick Simpson medication today,this is a medication that should be legalize worldwide, for those who wish to purchase the medication, just contact Dr.Rick on: rickcancercure@gmail.com and you will also be told on how to apply it. What a wonderful living with Cannabis Oil. Alice Jams USA