Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Magnesium Bicarbonate and Dr. Sircus's New Group

Magnesium Bicarbonate and Dr. Sircus's New Group
Five years ago I wrote about Magnesium Bicarbonate in my book Sodium Bicarbonate and I said it was the ultimate mitochondrial cocktail. Now in the course of five weeks I have literally been given to me by heavenly forces, not one but two exclusives on magnesium bicarbonate technology. Before I go on let me share a letter from a doctor I just received. In the context of this chapter the main point to see is that it is not the sodium in sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) that provides a lifeline to sick and healthy cells alike and a strong kick in the ass to cancer cells. It’s the bicarbonate! Anyone who has ever given a thought about treating cancer with sodium bicarbonate should be more than interested in what magnesium bicarbonate is going to do.
Dear Dr. Sircus:
I am a Surgeon practicing in South America. I have been using NaHC03 in my patients with Prostate Cancer Stage 4. The results have been quite amazing. The only available form of NaHC03 is Baking Soda (Arm & Hammer). I chose the Prostate Cancer cases Stage 4 since those cases are practically beyond the capacity of surgery to manage except for bilateral Orchidectomy. Patients can't afford all the other drugs for Chemical Castration so I have performed Surgical Castration (Orchidectomy) before until I read of NaHC03. I check their PSA before giving them NaHC03 and monitor the PSA monthly there after. I also do the usual Rectal Exam, Ultra Sound, Pelvic and Spine X-rays and CT Scan if patients can afford it. Since the measuring teaspoon is not always available I use the ordinary teaspoon. The dose I use is 1 level tsp. twice daily in a glass of water with 1 teaspoon honey to make it more palatable. I tried it myself for the past 2 years now just to see what effect it gives to me and for prophylaxis. Surprisingly my backache due to Ankylosing Spondylitis have virtually disappeared which I never expected. Recently I was able to get hold of the Tablet form preparation the strength is 325 mgs. which I substituted instead of Baking Soda because of the ease in which to take it. Is this as effective? I noticed that using the Baking Soda at the dose above I would burp after a few minutes like when drinking a carbonated drink but this does not happen when I use the tablet form. Is 325 mgs. dose to little? What is 1 tsp. level equivalent to in mgs? I think I read in your News Letter that you recommend 1/4 tsp. twice a day for prophylaxis.
The PSA of all patients I gave NaHC03 have gone down to normal in almost all cases while a few are just slightly above 10. One patient had a PSA of 297 and after 6 months of NaHC03 the PSA came down to 11.1. I expect it to be normal in a month.
Sincerely,
MNF
Doctors and patients alike should be aware of bicarbonate medicine, which we will now take to an entirely new level with magnesium bicarbonate. From Brazil I will be exporting the world’s first magnesium bicarbonate-creating water system and from the United States I will be allocating the world’s first production of concentrated magnesium bicarbonate—which I am calling the Holy Grail of magnesium administration.
Magnesium bicarbonate is like drinking water from a fountain of youth and that is exactly how you drink it. If you think I am kidding then pay attention to how deeply high levels of magnesium delivered in the right way will decalcify the body restoring it to a more youthful physiology.
Think I am being too poetic? Well when you have a magnesium deficiency and you have a rocket fuel type of way to restore cellular levels, or when you are looking for the ultimate in sports performance magnesium bicarbonate will deliver the life giving miraculous properties of both magnesium and that of bicarbonate, whose mysteries tell us that CO2 is not the dangerous gas they tell us it is.
Mg2+ in water is highly bioavailable, and waterborne Mg2+ is absorbed approximately 30% faster and better than Mg2+ from food. Consequently, Mg2+ supplementation may be best achieved using a high Mg2+ nutrient with the best bioavailability such as drinking water.
Now when we look at a fantastic substance like magnesium bicarbonate we have to appreciate that bicarbonate amplifies the action of the magnesium. One needs to take 56,400 mg of sodium bicarbonate to get 41,800 mg of bicarbonate. But when one takes magnesium bicarbonate one gets no sodium and all the magnesium and bicarbonate reaches into the cells helping each other pass through the cell walls. When you take magnesium bicarbonate you get super high dosages of bicarbonate without the overdose side effects that come with taking too much sodium in the sodium bicarbonate.
The presence of the sodium in the sodium bicarbonate is preventing the bicarbonate from working the same way as it does when it is fused with magnesium.  Here is the reason why. Instead of calcium magnesium channel, the cells have a sodium-potassium pump on the surface of every cell. The pump will block too much sodium from entering the cell, as this can cause all sorts of problems.
The sky is the limit in terms of safe dosages so everyone with cancer please read my lips. You want to join the group I present below. You want to flood your water with high levels of magnesium bicarbonate and you always want magnesium bicarbonate present in your drinking water. Thus my water filtering system will leave all others in the dust in terms of magnesium and bicarbonate injection right into the water.
In my upcoming Water Medicine book you will find out that drinking water with magnesium bicarbonate will extend your life and ease your pains and make your children stronger. It is the fountain of youth and those who drink enough of such waters at the right concentrations will find the promised gift.
I have written two books on magnesium and one on bicarbonate but Water Medicine puts it all together. I have the information and research that sustains what I am saying about magnesium bicarbonate as the Holy Grail of magnesium supplementation. I know people and practitioners will listen when I say this. is the Holy Grail that western medicine should be looking for. I will have a battle but one that I will win.
Some emergency room and intensive care doctors will understand immediately what I am talking about and so will any doctor who uses intravenous magnesium administration. There is an intense therapeutic effect when one doses with large dosages of magnesium that just does not happen at lower therapeutic dosages. Same goes for bicarbonate. Same goes for Vitamin C and Vitamin D and selenium.
The International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) is on the mission of getting magnesium bicarbonate into peoples’ water supplies while taking out all traces of fluoridation. With the new magnesium bicarbonate concentrate one can take their magnesium and bicarbonate intake up to the stratosphere safely and that is going to make a world of difference for people in dire medical need.
On the 10th of June I am committed to publishing my book Water Medicine and it will redefine not only the landscape of the water business but magnesium medicine as well. Millions of people die every year because of the lack of magnesium in their water and I will bring out the technology to directly address this.
Paul Mason has his bottled water you can buy that is high in magnesium bicarbonate (Noah’s Water) and so does Unique Water in Australia. I will teach people how to make that water right at home at much lower cost than bottled water. I think it’s reasonable to assume that its best not to drink water that is contaminated by the cheap plastic most bottled water companies use.
I expect everyone will be delighted with the news I bring to the world of magnesium medicine/administration. We are crossing back from the transdermal land back to oral administration where we will discover together magnesium bicarbonate and how it can be used at any and every dosage level in one’s private drinking water. Magnesium bicarbonate is only possible in liquid form so until now has own been available in rare bottled waters.
Oral dosage potential is somewhere in the stratosphere. Expected therapeutic results? I am committed to bringing this medical breakthrough to the world but it will be six months to maybe even a year to get meaningful production going.
Dr. Sircus’s Organizes Groups to Learn and Practice Natural Allopathic Therapy
“I have been waiting for Dr. Mark to organize a group and I am ready to do what it takes to build a successful network and contribute to a radical shift in natural health and healing. My life work and passion has been in making true health care available to EVERYONE. This model can do that,” wrote Dr. Sharon Lee Rasa to me as she entered this new group I am just now forming.
Last Saturday night I joined the private Facebook Magnesium Advocacy Group and it was like homecoming—they certainly made me feel very much at home. Seeing the kind of dynamic that is possible in such a group for the first time pushed me over the edge into finally creating my dream that Sharon was talking about.
One of the reasons I was led to start the group I describe below is the hard reality that production of magnesium bicarbonate is in its infancy and thus I have been presented with the challenge and task of allocating the production. It will be exclusively limited to members of the group who will be guaranteed a supply, enough to make 24 gallons of high performance Water Medicine.
The first group was conceived to be around fifty people/families but demand is pushing us to expand that number. The limit is how fast production of magnesium bicarbonate can be taken up.
To Join the Group
To join the group you will need to fill out an intake form, which will include a short and most accurate description of your present state of health to create a baseline for the group and for your future testimonials. Everyone in the group will keep a digital diary of their experiences, the highlights of which will be shared in the group and then streamed out to the world as we share what is happening with us.
The membership fee includes the purchase of the water filter, the shipping for it and a Breathslim device. Most all other protocol items will be provided at practitioner cost and are expected to be purchased by all participants though only late stage cancer patients will need the full protocol.
These items include Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil, Nascent iodine, Rejuvenate etc., but with the BioMat no discounts are allowed by the company but it is by far the best thing out there. Some minimum order quantities might apply depending on the distributor for reduced prices. It is my preference that everyone have a BioMat eventually so they are able to follow and work with the heart of my protocol.
Certification by the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) as either a practitioner of Natural Allopathic Medicine or Natural Allopathic Therapy will be granted to those who show competency in practice on themselves and others. This is included in the package cost which is $1200.
Upon joining you will receive a package with download instructions for many of my books and you will receive my new Cancer Compendium when it is finished in about six weeks.
All participants will be issued a license authorizing you to give out as many water books (25 dollar value – 360 pages) in digital form as you like. With this license you can even select materials and print out a small booklet to give away.
The main purpose of this first group is research on magnesium bicarbonate using ourselves as study subjects. The group will be a strong mix of professionals and lay people trying to heal but all seem to share a zeal for magnesium (and many for bicarbonate) and most of you seem to already have a love for my work. The second main purpose is to do the same for the core of the protocol, which can universally be used for almost every medical condition.
The group officially will be slated to run for six months but in all likelihood will continue on and probably act as a hub for all that will come after. This is just the start and this letter and your joining is only the shot fired at the starting gate. I imagine that just about everyone in the group will become lieutenants in my medical renaissance.
The group will need volunteers to help with our group work as well as by exporting our renaissance/medical revolution out to the world. Anyone in the group who is severely financially challenged can apply for partial work exchange and receive assistance especially with the purchase of a BioMat, which is the most expensive part of the protocol but one of the most comfortable, helpful, soothing parts of my work.
We will use Facebook technology to run a private group and use Facebook to export to a world of others what we are doing. This is not a group for lurkers meaning we are looking at a 100 %. participation. This is not per say a patient group but patients are welcome and will receive the support they need. I expect the group interaction to be quite intense and fulfilling for everyone and I will offer communication and listening training as we go along. Also I will be sharing my HeartHealth emotional technology to the course.
To join the group you must fill out the application form.
To join the group you will have to order three quart bottles of magnesium bicarbonate of which two bottles will be back ordered till everyone gets their first bottle then we will start shipping the rest. The $200 cost for the three bottles of magnesium-bicarbonate water is only effective for those group members who have already paid their fee to join our group.
Cost for the magnesium bicarbonate is $200 including freight for delivery in the United States (for all three bottles of quart size, regular purchase price would be $270). You will be gaining three quarts even if in the beginning the first bottles come in pint size. Whether it’s a pint or quart size sent with first order this first commitment is for 3 quarts or enough to make 24 gallons of 1,500 mg/l magnesium bicarbonate water. Most of this initial investment will go to increasing production quickly to insure the private supply of the group and any groups that follow.
As each person joins I will give out my Skype address and we will have a short consultation together. Please understand if everyone jumps in the same day it’s going to take me a week to talk to everyone.
The first two weeks will be dedicated for opening the group and processing everyone in. This will give people time to get their magnesium bicarbonate and other protocol items.
What I am offering members of the group and eventually the world is a turnkey health and medical practice based in medical science (allopathic). However all of its agents are natural and many of them are strong enough and act quickly enough to be used in emergency room and intensive care medicine.
Actually each participant is joining up for their family not just for themselves and also for your friends and neighbors. We will be bringing the waters of life and a beautiful new form of medicine and health care to those we care about. Those who know me best know I am a man of mission and purpose and now I am about to impregnate you with my zeal.
Application Form
You can copy this into an email or put it into a WORD document and send it back to me filled out. Please put into the subject area of the email you send to me: “Mg Group – and YOUR NAME”. Please also attach a recent picture of yourself.
Full name:
Age:
Skype:
Email address:
Home address:
Home phone:
Work phone:
Time Zone:
Please provide a full description of the patient's health situation as stated below:
1) What is your main interest in joining the group?
2) Please include a short and most accurate description of your present state of health to create a baseline for the group and for your future testimonials. Everyone needs to write this description, patients and health care professionals alike. For people with a health condition please respond the questions below:
a. What is the problem, when it began, how is the situation now?
b. Which treatments, conventional and alternative were taken up to this moment?
c. Which medicines and supplements, if so, are you taking now?
d. How is your general diet?
e. known allergies?
3) How would you like to participate in the group, what special contributions and skills can offer to our group?
4) Please describe your family and their general health. (so we can have an idea of who you are intending to share this knowledge and practice with).

Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD, DM (P)
Director International Medical Veritas Association
Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine
http://drsircus.com/
    

No comments: