Tuesday, October 8, 2013

David refused chemo and healed leukemia naturally

So David pulled me aside at the Healing Strong conference in Atlanta and shared
how he healed his leukemia naturally. I’m so glad he did. Check it out!

Here’s David’s story in his own words…
My name is David Lingle and I was diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) 2 years ago (Oct 31, 2011) while having routine labwork done. After having bone marrow testing, I went to an oncologist for the diagnosis. He told me that at most I had 10 years to live. I told him at that point that I was only there for a diagnosis and that he wasn’t treating me, because I was going to heal my body naturally.
I am happy to say that in August 2013 my latest test showed that the leukemia was gone.
I began my journey with healing the very same day I received the diagnosis of CLL, though in many ways I felt prepared due to dealing with type 1 diabetes since the age of 23. That’s another story, but through that, my wife and I learned to think about health very differently (in our forties).
The first thing I did was pray.
I was never afraid of having cancer and told God that I have been a Type 1 diabetic for 38 years and that this cancer wasn’t going to kick my butt! I asked God to give me strength and direction in my journey ahead to heal my body. I get up each morning and thank Him for the day . I would ask for healing because this cancer did not belong in my body. I NEVER had any doubt that I wouldn’t beat this. I went home and cleaned everything out of the kitchen the first day and turned it into a vegan kitchen. I became a vegan, eating about 70% raw and 30% cooked. I stopped eating all processed foods.
This journey would have been a lot more difficult without the loving support of my wife, Brenda, who has been right alongside me the whole time. She eats basically the same diet I do.
My typical day would begin by checking my pH. Most cancer patients have low Ph and I got into a routine of taking about a teaspoon of BioTech Tri-Salts or baking soda in the morning and before going to bed. I also take either two Maitake Gold or Maitake D-Fraction capsules in the morning. You can take 4 a day.This helps build the immune system.
For breakfast (and lunch) I eat Dr. Johanna Budwig’s protocol of flax oil and cottage cheese with ground flax seeds and organic blueberries. I make a green drink which consists of 2 tablespoons of Dr. Schulze’s Superfood Powder, 1 tablespoon New Zealand Barley Grass Powder, 1 teaspoon of chlorella powder, 1 scoop of One World Whey Protein and 1 scoop of Medicalicious Protein Powder by Balance Nutraceuticals. I take the protein powder to help maintain weight.
I drink one cup of organic green tea and also take 2 Life Extension Green Tea Extract supplements each morning.
For the first year, I also drank organic dandelion root tea but I stopped because it is also a diuretic and I was still losing weight then.
We have a Green Star Juicer and I juice once a week. I keep 3 days worth in the refrigerator and freeze the rest and take it out as I need it. I learned from Hallelujah Acres staff that it can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days without losing much of the live enzymes and you can freeze it for up to 2 weeks. You will lose some nutrient value, but not much of the live enzymes will be lost. For 2 years I drank six 8 oz juices a day plus six 8 oz Barley Grass Powder drinks. I would drink a vegetable juice the first hour and a barley grass the next, rotating all day.
I juice the same things which are all organic including carrots, beets (including tops), celery, cucumbers, parsley, cilantro, lemon, ginger and chard. I tried juicing broccoli and leafy greens but usually get more foam than juice so have stopped juicing these.
For lunch I repeat the Budwig flax oil and cottage cheese with ground flaxes seed and organic blueberries. I also have a green smoothie that I make in our Vitamix. I put loose leaf lettuce, cucumber, zucchini, a granny smith apple, chia seed, stevia liquid for sweetener and I also add some ground steel cut oats and an avocado to help with my weight. I also drink organic green tea, cold or hot.
For dinner, I usually eat a large salad with loose leaf lettuce (mostly home grown), broccoli, garlic, onions, cucumbers, raw nuts, and zucchini. Sometimes I make a raw kale or collard salad using organic Tamari sauce which is similar to soy sauce – just let it sit for an hour to marinade. Once in a while we will have an organic pasta with cooked veggies; our favorite is one made of mung beans. I also eat organic brown rice and organic beans (we buy them dried).
I make raw organic sauerkraut and homemade kombucha. We drink it daily and add the kraut to our meals a few times a week. For snacks, I eat raw brazil nuts, almonds, and macadamia nuts. The almonds need to be soaked overnight and then let dry before eating. I also eat 8 raw organic Buy Apricot Seeds & B17 Products from Apricot Power Here daily (get the bitter ones) as they kill cancer cells. Sometimes I will also eat some organic hummus and organic rice chips.
I work outside doing our yard and garden work for exercise. I walk the dog for about 30 minutes a day and on rainy days I jog on a Needak Rebounder for 30 minutes.
I also have a Far Infrared Sauna and do that for about an hour 2-3 times weekly-more during the winter. I take 2 Thorne Heavy Metal Support capsules before going into the sauna, drink 20 ounces of water during and take one 1000 mg vitamin C capsule afterwards. Infrared saunas are excellent to help the body detox effectively. After the sauna I immediately do a hot & cold shower (hydrotherapy). I start with cold water for a couple of minutes and then switch to a couple of minutes of hot, and keep rotating this for about 20 minutes.
The main things for me during my healing journey were my faith in God along with juicing and eating lots of fresh organic green vegetables, most of them raw. Also, you must believe in yourself and that you CAN heal, otherwise, no matter what you do, you will not get the results you want.
The only concern I had with this diet was what I could take for low blood sugar. I am not the typical diabetic as I have very few high blood sugars; mine goes low and can drop very fast. So what I do is drink organic rice milk when my blood glucose is low. My other concern was my weight. I weighed 168 lbs at the time of diagnosis and I lost 13 lbs during the first year and a half. I have added Raw Organic Protein Powder and One World Whey Protein Powder to my green drink each day and my weight is back up to 162 lbs. I am still juicing and staying on my diet and will never go back to my old lifestyle. Surprisingly, my low blood sugar has also improved dramatically on this diet.
I am in the process of getting all mercury fillings removed as well as all crowns with mercury fillings under them.
About 4 months ago I felt like I had plateaued and I went to consult with Dr. Rashid Buttar, an integrative medical doctor in North Carolina specializing in what he correctly calls Advanced Medicine. He reported that I was “more than halfway there” and tweaked my program along with identifying heavy metal toxicity, especially lead, for which I am receiving chelation treatments.
I recommend several books:
Several good websites are:

I can be reached at blingle2 (at) carolina.rr.com.

No comments: