Here Is How to Use THIS Baking Soda-Castor Oil Remedy to Treat These 24 Ailments!
Castor oil is derived from the castor seed that is native to India. Moreover, it is actually a triglyceride that consists of fatty acids, 90% of which is ricinoleic acid.
The high amount of ricinoleic acid present in the oil makes it a powerful natural remedy. Ancient Egyptians used the oil to treat eye irritations and as a potent natural skin care remedy. Castor oil has long been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine due to its antibacterial, digestive-alleviating and skin-healing properties.
In addition, it has strong antifungal and antiviral properties that can heal many skin conditions, boost the immune system, and relieve pain.
Here Are 24 Incredible Castor Oil Uses:
– Castor oil can soothe and cure skin problems, like burns, bruises, and cuts.
– Apply a coat of castor oil on your neck to treat vocal cord nodules and chronic coarseness.
– You can decrease the appearance of stretch marks by massaging some castor oil onto the affected area.
– Castor oil compress can help in the treatment of injured ankles.
– You can treat cataract by applying it before going to bed.
– A mixture of castor oil and baking soda can remove dark spots on your skin.
– Take 5 drops on a daily basis to protect against allergies.
– It can also treat ocular allergies. All you need to do is rub a bit of it on your eyelids before bedtime.
– Take 2-3 drops of it every day to get rid of nicotine and alcohol cravings.
– The oil can alleviate diarrhea.
– Massage your scalp with some castor oil every day to induce hair growth.
– You can treat tinnitus by taking 6-8 drops of the oil within a period of 4 months.
– Rub a bit of it on your warts on a daily basis for about 30 days to get rid of them.
– The oil eliminates pilonidal cysts.
– Drip several drops in your ears to enhance your hearing.
– Use the oil to alleviate back pain.
– Remove fungal infections by rubbing castor oil on your feet.
– Apply it in coats on your stomach to lower hyperactivity.
– Massage with the oil on a regular basis to eliminate calcium deposits on the soles.
– Get rid of your moles by applying it within a period of 30 days.
– A baking soda-castor oil remedy may help in the treatment of cancer.
– It helps in the treatment of hepatitis.
– Apply castor oil coatings on your stomach for 15 days to get rid of snoring.
– The oil decreases swelling and itching triggered by bug bites.
Here is a natural alternative remedy that includes castor oil and baking soda. When you combine these two ingredients together, the remedy offers remarkable medicinal properties.
Here Is How to Make and Use Castor Oil Wipes:
The preparation process of castor oil compresses is easy. The ingredients you will need include a hot water bottle, cotton towel, clean gauze, plastic wrap, and cold-pressed castor oil.
First of all, clean your skin by using the baking soda, and then soak the gauze in the castor oil. Next, simply apply it on the affected area. Afterwards, wrap the affected area in plastic foil and then warm with the hot water bottle. Finally, wrap a towel around the bottle in order to secure it.
Repeat the same procedure for 40 days to help in the treatment of the above mentioned health problems.
- A. William. ˮThe Oil That Heals: A Physician’s Successes With Castor Oil Treatmentsˮ;
- Ley, Beth. ˮCastor Oil! It’s Healing Propertiesˮ;
- Baar, Bruce. ˮCastor Oil Pack Therapy: Application & Instructionˮ;