Beetroot is a natural remedy for anemia and aging, cancer, consequences of smoking, laxative and antioxidant complications, colds, constipation, nicotine poisoning, cell regenerator, lung disease, effect on liver disease, skin and other health. This herb is known as a medicine for 2000 years. Beet juice regenerating liver and prevents aging of the organism. At an early medicine, beet represents a cure for blood, more specifically the treatment of anemia, although it has beneficial effects on a number of other diseases. Beetroot successfully regulates blood pressure. Beet juice is useful antipyretic because it lowers high body temperature. Seeds of beets used for a therapeutic treatment of genital tumors and cancer.
Beetroot is one of the best natural gifts for aging and anemia
Beetroot contains magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, C and B6, iron, folic acid, protein, carbohydrates, soluble fibre and antioxidants. A healthier darker red beet is elongated in shape. After a long-term use of beetroot in large quantities, may apply certain health problems such as weight in the stomach and digestive disorders. You need to know that if you are using beetroot stool and urine has a reddish color which is quite normal. Cooked beetroot is not curative and is useful in a variety of child-therapies. For the treatment are used exclusively raw beets.
Beetroot has proved successful as a natural remedy for the following diseases:
– Blood, such as anemia, atherosclerosis, blood fat (cholesterol, triglycerides)
– Liver and fatty liver, jaundice, hard liver cirrhosis
– For Dementia for older people
– For Diabetes with an antioxidant alpha lipoic acid that make lower glucose levels and increase sensitivity for insulin
– With content of high fiber it helps for prevention of constipation and help for regulatory and digestion
– Beetroot is very popularly used for weight loss because they are low in calories and helps fighting against fat
– This plant is a cellular regenerator (successfully regenerate damaged cells)
– Cytostatic effects are still the subject of study, and the latest research confirms a positive effect on the change of carcinogenic cells
– Betalin and betacyanin make beet excellent remedy for the consolidation of the blood vessels, reducing blood cholesterol
– A high content of iron accelerates recovery and activity of red blood cells (RBCs)
– Diuretic operation beetroot helps in rheumatic diseases and gout
– Today beetroot most used in the most severe carcinogenic diseases: cancer, leukemia etc…
– Beetroot is an effective drug in the treatment of the effects of radiation and attributed her strength and protection from radioactivity and of X-rays
– With respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, pneumonia, influenza and the common cold.