Ancient Remedy to Treat Asthma, Bronchitis and Chronic Lung Disease With 1 Tablespoon (After Every Meal)
Infections, allergies and smoking can cause a certain type of lung disease or disorder.
A lot of people suffer from different kinds of lung diseases or disorders which are not easily cured, but bring numerous serious and unpleasant issues. Some of the most common conditions of this sort are asthma, bronchitis, and various types of cough.
In this article we give you the recipe for a popular traditional remedy that will help you treat any problem with your lungs, especially asthma, both bronchial and cardiac. Namely, our grandmothers have also prepared it in the past to treat health issues of this kind, and those who have already tried it confirm that our grannies were right about is great healing power.
- 7 tbsp raw honey
- 2 medium sized lemons
- 2 cups of Pure Maple Syrup or 1.1 lbs / ½ kg brown sugar
- 1.1 lbs / ½ kg red/purple onions
- 6 cups / 1.5 l water
Method of preparation:
- If you have chosen to use brown sugar, take a large skillet and preheat it on a medium heat.
- Stir it constantly until it gets a nice golden color. If you are using pure maple syrup, put it in a large skillet and preheat it on a medium heat as well.
- Then, add the previously sliced=onions. Cook for a couple of minutes, and add the water.
- Boil the mixture on a medium heat until the water is reduced by a third and then let it cool for a while.
- During that time, squeeze the lemons, and keep the juice aside.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the cool mixture, and stir well.
- Let it overnight, and in the morning squeeze out the liquid.
- Keep the remedy in a glass bottle.
You should take a tablespoon of this amazing remedy before each meal. After you finish it, make another dosing. Repeat this treatment until your lungs get better.