Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Eyebright Improves Eyesight Even in People older than 70 years


This Herb Improves Eyesight Even in People Older Than 70 Years. Solves Problems With the Eyes, Vision and Eye Pressure!
June 29, 2016
2016-06-29T09:04:55+00:00
Hildamus is a researcher who was able to improve vision even in those people who are older than 70 or 80 years.Eyebright is still available and helpful remedy for those one who are having problems wth struggling with vision and eye diseases,no matter if it appears due to ageing or it is just infection.
Quick Adsense WordPress Plugin: http://quicksense.net/
srednja







  • Composition and healing properties of the eyebright
    Vitamin C,Glycoside rinantin,essential oil,Eufrastan acid and bitter substances are contained in eyebright.But the alternative medicine has also recognized eyesight as a excellent remedy for people who are having eye infections,destroying viruses,accelerating the healing and bacteria in their eyes.
    Here is what eyebright can help with:
    • Eye infection
    • Inflammation of tear ducts
    • Infection of the eyes
    • Iritis
    • Inflammation of the eyelid
    • Dry eyes
    • Eye fatigue
    • Irritation as a result f prolonged computer use
    • Short-sightedness
    • Inflammation of the cornea
    Improve your eyesight with tea and compresses
    Quick Adsense WordPress Plugin: http://quicksense.net/
    golema

















    If you notice any eye-related problems use a plant’s fresh juice or a dry variant.Fresh eyebright juice is also a natural substitut for eye drops which you just need to dilute it with distilled water and 2 drops per eye.
    Mix 2 dl of boiling water and half a teaspoon of dry eyebright material and then leave it to stay for 3-5 minutes.Needless to say that the dry variant can be used in order to prepare tea that can rinse your eye.With this mxture you should rinse your eyes 2 or 3 times per day.
    Compress for treating sty
    You have to pour 200 ml of boiling water over 3 tablespoons of dry eyebright material and then let it to stay for about 10 minutes.After this just wrap the strained eyebright in gauze and place it on the stye.Leave it to stay or 5 minutes because after 5 minutes tha warmth of the compress will act therapeutically and will boost the healing process.
    Tea – helps to improve eyesight
    Pout 2 dl of boiling water over 3 tablespoons of fry eyebright and leave them for about 15 minutes.
    3 times a day drnk a cup of tea(drink it unsweetened).
    Treating other ailments
    Eyebright is also very helpul with other health problems beside eye-related ailments.Bronchitis,rhinitis and flu can also be treated.
    Eyebright can relieve stomach pain and digestive problems.Despite this it can also treat fever allergy and it can reduce eye burning,watering and redness in the eyes.It is also very effective,so it can help you with insomnia,headaches and anxiety.Nicotine,alcohol and poisoning can e treated.

    Quick Adsense WordPress Plugin: http://quicksense.net/

    1 comment:

    elizabeth said...

    I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS