HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPE
There’s not too many people who don’t enjoy a good recipe that contains chocolate. But far too often chocolate recipes contain a bunch of unnecessary and unhealthy ingredients that ruin the true benefits of cacao, when something much healthier and just as delicious is only a few steps away. Check out this healthy chocolate pudding recipe, and discover how you can have the best of both worlds.
The purpose of this healthy chocolate pudding recipe is to allow you to make a delicious chocolate treat, without the harmful ingredients.
The blend of healthy fats, organic cacao, nut milk, and savoury sweetener provides a nice blend of vitamins and minerals including magnesium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and copper. It’s also a rich form of antioxidants.
- Blender or food processor
- Two ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Sweetener of choice: 1/3 cup raw honey and 3 warmly soaked dates OR liquid stevia to taste
- Add ingredients to the blender or food processor in the order of coconut oil, dates, honey, vanilla, half of the milk serving, avocados, and cacao powder. If using stevia, add it in at the end.
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk to get the desired consistency. If eating right away, make it the thickness you want. If you are storing in the fridge, make it a bit thinner as it will thicken up in the fridge.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge until you can’t handle it anymore and need to bust it open.
- Any time you would like…this treat is so good it doesn’t need to be saved for dessert!