Monday, November 23, 2015

Liposomal Vitamin C how

Introduction

I’ve built this website to help people create the very highest quality liposomal vitamin C in their own home. 

In my quest to discover the optimal formulation and technique I have read hundreds of research papers, reviewed patents and read or watched the accounts of many people who make their own liposomal vitamin C. 

I then purchased high quality laboratory equipment and sourced large quantities of ingredients to experiment with over the last eight months.

I discovered that it’s possible to make liposomal vitamin C of the same or higher quality than the large manufacturers using only a blender!

This website has four sections to share my research and methods:


As you’ll notice this website sells nothing (it doesn’t even have advertising) and there are no links to any liposomal vitamin C manufacturers except LivOn Labs which is used as an example of the dominant manufacturer. I created and host this website at my own expense simply to help people make better liposomal vitamin C to improve their health.

Finally, the standard disclaimer you see everywhere: I’m not a doctor, the FDA has evaluated nothing and you take your own responsibility for anything you do after reading this website!


Thanks!

No comments: