Creamy and packed with healthy fats and probiotics from benefit-rich avocados and goat milk kefir, this Avocado Ranch Dressing is a twist on the traditional and sure to become a new standard topping for your salads. Also try it as a dip for raw vegetables or my gluten-free Buffalo Chicken Tenders.
Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe
Total Time: 35 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 cup goat milk kefir
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions, green tops
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- 2 very ripe avocados
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the avocados and blend well with a wire whisk. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let the flavors marry.
- Mash the avocados just before serving and mix into the dressing. Refrigerate any remaining dressing. Dressing will keep for 3–5 days without the avocados and 1–2 days with the avocados.